NOTICE: Beginning August 16, 2020 at 10:35 a.m. we will begin gathering for worship on a limited basis. We will not meet for Bible class, Sunday evening worship, or Wednesday Bible Study until later phases of opening.
What you need to know:
- Do not attend if you have the COVID-19 virus.
- Do not attend if you have or recently had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Do not attend if you’ve recently been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19.
- Please make your own decision to attend or not. If you are in a category of higher risk whether due to age, illness, an auto immune disease, asthma, or liver disease, we strongly advise you to stay home and be safe
- Be considerate of others, wear a mask to protect their health. You can bring your favorite or pick one up at the tables in both foyers.
- It will be great to see everyone and catch up, please do so outside the building
- We love you, but keep your distance; avoid hugging, handshaking or close contact, remember to social distance.
- Attended nursery isn’t available.
- All classrooms are closed.
- All restrooms are open and have antibacterial soap & hand sanitizer.
- All water fountains are closed.
When you enter the building:
- Use the hand sanitizer.
- Pick-up your communion cups, one with juice and one with bread. Someone will be there to assist you.
- A basket will be placed in both foyers for your contribution. The basket will be available before and after service.
- Clear the foyer & isles and be seated as soon as possible.
When you leave the building:
- When worship service is over we ask that you visit outside the building
- Please allow those who need more time to exit first.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible as you leave.
We plan on continuing to have online service for those who cannot attend If you have any questions, please call one of the elders or deacons.