To the Ladies’ Wednesday Night Bible Class: Please check the Women’s Ministry wall in the classroom for thank you cards from: Ann Derington, Mary Stanley, Tressie Lucas, Ms. Lynda York (for the Nursing Home Residents), Wilma Jones, Marie Hobbs, Amie Tutt, & Helen Benson.
We want to thank each of you for your expression of sympathy during the loss of our son. We appreciate the beautiful flowers, visits, prayers, phone calls, and food. We love you all, Waymon & Johnnie and family
Dear Church Family, We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of the love and support during our recent illnesses. Thanks for the prayers, calls, cards, visits, food and offers of help. We are also grateful to those who offered to move us and to George Smith and Mark Rogers for moving the heavy furniture. We are truly blessed to love and be loved by such dear people. Pat & Larry Gill
- Stetson H is home and recovering well. Thanks to all for an answer to prayers. 11:42:44
- Stetson H was thrown from a horse today and is being care flighted to Cooks Medical Center for spinal injuries. Pam asks for prayers. 23:02:15
- Thanks to all of you for your prayers, calls, cards, and food that was brought to me while I was not feeling well. I love you all. Tressie 12:29:08
- March 29th is 5th Sunday Singing. The Hillcrest Singers will sing. For the fellowship meal bring soup, chili, sandwiches and desserts. 12:41:11
- Sierra as of Thurs. am MD Anderson looked at her scan, tumor is stable, No change. Family is thankful for prayers 13:06:25
Our Feed Merkel Campaign started last night and will continue thru May 6th. Group 2 will be setting up, cooking and welcoming our guest on Wednesday March 25th . Everyone is asked to help with cleanup. The groups are listed on the back wall of the auditorium, please see which list you are on, there have been some changes. If you can help contact the team leader of your group. If you are helping cook and setting up be at the family center by 4:00, guest are asked to arrive at 5:30.
Group 1: Cooking & Set-Up team leaders are Jim & Dee and Kelly & Krystal,Visit Guest team leaders: Michael & Amber and Billy & Sarah; Plan Menu & pick-up food team leaders Sully & Mary and Billy Bob & LaJuana. Dates April 1, 15, & 29.
Group 2: Cooking & Set-Up team leaders Carol & Martina and Jimmy & Ginger;Visit Guest team leaders Scott & Charlotte and Logan & Linda; Plan Menu & Pick-up food team leaders Burl & Jan and Greg & Angie. Dates March 25, April 8 & 22 and May 6.
- The Welcome Merkel Group will meet Sunday to visit the newcomers in Merkel and hand out welcome bags. Meet at the building at 5:00pm. 00:00:49
- March 29th is our 5th Sunday Singing. For our fellowship bring soup, chili, sandwiches, and desserts. 00:02:26
- Deacon’s meeting today 17:48:58
- Feed Merkel this Wed. starting at 5:30 at the FC 18:34:37
- We need L and XL kitchen gloves for Lubbock Children’s Home. The truck will be here in May to collect. 23:59:29