- Sierra transitioned from this world of pain and passed peacefully into her reward this morning (May 29, 2009) service information is pending 07:01:00
- Our precious Sierra is now in the arms of her heavenly Father, may you each find comfort in Him 07:30:32
- Sunday’s potluck has been changed; BBQ sandwiches & ice cream for dessert provided by the church. Ladies don’t need to bring anything 17:24:10
- BBQ sandwiches for 5th Sunday evening meal; Lds will need to bring a dish for Sierra’s family’s noon meal 17:48:11
Sunday evening services & potluck will be held at the family center. Please bring a couple of potluck dishes and desserts.
- GregChaney: The Chaney’s and Savannah are headed home to Merkel Sierra will be moved to Hospice in Abilene at the end of the week 15:13:49
- Sierra update: resting comfortably; managing her pain; she talks and jokes with them when she is awake; keep them all in your prayers 10:08:28
- Sierra- good night; started having breathing problems again this morning; just moved her back into ICU 08:07:26
- Sierra- sending her to MD Anderson ASAP; they are making careflight plans now; she is stable; drained fluid from lungs 10:48:54
- Sierra to late to fly her out today; carefly tomorrow AM between 7-8 15:02:28
- Sierra-flying to MDA now w/Lisa; is Rhoda flying w/ them??? If not she will go with Lou D by car; family pleased Sierra is going to MDA … 18:24:48
Tina Bennett, a sophomore at MHS, was baptized. Tina has been active with our youth for several months. Dustin baptized her into Christ Sunday evening. Contact Cynthia if you would like to write a note of encouragement to her. We welcome her into our church family.
Shepherd & Ruhtt will be moving back to Zambia soon. Shepherd will receive his Master’s Degree from ACU next month. The Ladies’ Ministry is filling the three children, Manuel 12, Melina 8 & Miguel 5, bags for the flight home. If you would like to help fill them we need airplane-friendly items: fun pad coloring books, word search books, traveling games, or other items the kids can enjoy. If you have questions please see Amber.
Jim & Dee are looking for teachers for the summer. They are asking for people to teach ONE WEEK this summer. You will be given a folder for Sun. & one for Wed. Dee has put everything together, all you have to do is chose what you want to teach. Won’t you teach????
Cheyenne Bland, granddaughter of Sonja Toliver, graduated from McMurry University Saturday, May 9, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music with a minor in Music Education. She graduated with honors. Congratulations to her.
Congratulations to Odell Walker, at the awards banquet for Trent he earned the following awards: Team History UIL and 8th grade boys Citizenship awards.
- Sierra’s fever went very high this morning, they did get it down; she WILL NOT be moved out of ICU until she is stable 08:07:00
- Don’t forget- Shower planning meeting for Tasha Jacobs this evening after service. 08:24:22
- Wilma J. is in ARMC; testing 08:51:42
- Tonight after service is the baby shower planning meeting for Tasha J. 09:00:06
- Shower planning meeting for Tasha Jacobs after services tonight. 13:30:17
- Sierra has been moved to a room; no visitors; fever has not spiked again; she is feeling better 21:40:10
- Answered prayer: Sierra improved much; drained fluid off her lungs; fever down; should be moved out of ICU to a room; Thank you Lord 08:15:54
- Michael ur doing good 08:39:19
- Sierra- being tested; if test are good she will stay at Hendricks; if test are bad she will be care flighted to MD Anderson today 11:44:55
- Sierra- At 1:25 still waiting on test results; miss info. send that she is on the way to Houston, she is NOT; will update when info arrives 13:27:01
- Sierra-test good; move to room tomorrow; not better by Fri MDA 18:09:37