- Answered prayer: Sierra improved much; drained fluid off her lungs; fever down; should be moved out of ICU to a room; Thank you Lord 08:15:54
- Michael ur doing good 08:39:19
- Sierra- being tested; if test are good she will stay at Hendricks; if test are bad she will be care flighted to MD Anderson today 11:44:55
- Sierra- At 1:25 still waiting on test results; miss info. send that she is on the way to Houston, she is NOT; will update when info arrives 13:27:01
- Sierra-test good; move to room tomorrow; not better by Fri MDA 18:09:37
- Sierra moved to ICU-high fever & oxygen; Lisa two units of blood this morning. 09:14:02
- Parents & teens meeting 5:00 today, discuss summer trips and plans in the auditorium. 09:00:16
- Remember Waymon Adcock’s 90th Birthday Celebration today 2-4 Museum 09:00:14
- Sierra Brandt was admitted to Hendricks early this morning with a high fever and pneumonia in both lungs. Please pray. #prayer 09:22:15
- Sierra is quarantined for further testing, absolutely no visitors are allowed. #prayer 11:17:12
- (Sierra)Sierra hospital w/double pneumonia; quarantined further testing. NO VISITOR! 14:12:01
High School Seniors will be honored with a potluck dinner & slideshow Sunday, May 17, after evening services. Those being honored: Kami Bellah, Savannah Brandt, Shelby Childers, Cameron Hobbs, Missy Jackson, Becca Morelan, Taylor Johnson, Cody Wells, Dustin Gaskill, & Jesse Martinez.
College Graduate: Cheyenne Bland, granddaughter of Sonja Toliver, will graduate from McMurry University Saturday, May 9, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music, minor in Music Education. She is graduating with honors.
Meeting to discuss summer events & trips. Meeting will take place Sunday, May 10, 5:00 p.m. in the auditorium.
Song Leader: Greg Chaney
Prayers: Opening- Joel Owens Closing- Lane Boyd
Lord’s Table: Jimmy Bellah, Mark Rogers, Jerry Russell, Ray Juarez, Harold Sloan, Jason Myers P.M. Jimmy Bellah
Pick-up Cards: Tyler Jones & Kyle Owens
Worship Helpers: Jonathan Juarez & Cody Buczyna
Nursing Home: Joe Neill
Prayers: Opening- Dustin Simmons Closing- Joe Swinney
Devo: Scott Carey
Song Leader: Lou David Allen
Prayers: Opening- Kelly Woolard Closing- Larry Gill
Here are some facts about mothers. Enjoy!
Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to normal after you’ve had a baby … somebody doesn’t know that once you’re a mother, “Normal,” is history.
Somebody said you learn how to be a mother by instinct … somebody never took a three-year-old shopping.
Somebody said being a mother is boring …… somebody never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a driver’s permit.
Somebody said if you’re a “good” mother, your child will “turn out good” … somebody thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee.
Somebody said “good” mothers never raise their voices ….. somebody never came out the back door just in time to see her child hit a golf ball through the neighbor’s kitchen window.
Somebody said you don’t need an education to be a mother … somebody never helped a fourth grader with her math.
Somebody said you can’t love the fifth child as much as you love the first … somebody doesn’t have five children.
Somebody said a mother can find all the answers to her child-rearing questions in the books … somebody never had a child stuff beans up his nose or in his ears.
Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery …. somebody never watched her “baby” get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten, or on a plane headed for military “boot camp.”
Somebody said a mother can do her job with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back … somebody never organized four giggling Brownies to sell cookies.
Somebody said a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married …. somebody doesn’t know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a mother’s heartstrings.
Somebody said a mother’s job is done when her last child leaves home …. somebody never had grandchildren.
Somebody said your mother knows you love her, so you don’t need to tell her … somebody isn’t a mother. – Unknown
Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers. God bless you all and have a great week!