As we are in the middle of the Holiday Season I hope that this time of the year finds you all well. I wish each and every one of you a Blessed Holiday Season. I now leave you with a powerful message.
24 Things to Always Remember And One Thing Never to Forget:
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You’re unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don’t put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don’t take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life’s treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realize that it’s never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in extraordinary ways.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don’t ever forget … For even a day . . . How very special you are. – Source Unknown
God bless you all and have a great week!